rilled chicken tenderized and coated in olive oil and secret spice. Potatoes, carrots, brussel sprouts, yellow onion slices, garlic, lemon wedges, rosemary, oregano, and thyme sprigs drizzled in olive oil and baked at 400F for 40 minutes. And then dessert...
I found this on the cover of the July 2008 Southern Living magazine and had to make it. I think I should have pulled it out of the oven about 2 minutes early, but it was tasty regardless.
- 4 cups blackberries and raspberries
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place 6 ramekins on foil lined baking sheet.
- Divide 4 cups fresh blackberries and raspberries between 6 ramekins. Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- Stir together egg, sugar, and flour in a medium bowl until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Drizzle butter over topping.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes.